No problem staying hydrated when your water looks and tastes like a summertime treat. Infusing water with fruits, herbs, and botanicals helps you drink more water without excess calories, sugars, and artificial flavourings. Plus! You’re reducing single-use plastic pollution.
These frosted bottles will perfectly infuse your water and refresh you with every sip. Bottles can easily be taken apart for cleaning and re-assembled with your favourite fruits for the perfect infusion.
- Temperature tolerance range: -20 C - 120 C
- Multifunctional use, healthy and environmental protection, easy to disassemble and clean.
- Non-cooking and microwave oven use an open-flame grill.
SAFE AND HEALTHY: Water bottle juice extractor and water infuser made of food-grade quality plastic, silicone, and stainless steel BPA free
NEW LEAKPROOF DESIGN GUARANTEED: This version now has upgraded seals: An easy twist on and off completely seals.
INFUSE FROM THE BOTTOM: Use your favourite fruits, vegetables to give a delicious flavour to your water.
SUPER EASY TO CLEAN: Dishwasher Safe. Removable citrus press and other parts make it simple to keep clean.
NOTE: Not recommended for hot drinks.
Soak Time and Temperature
- Infuse water at room temperature for no more than 2 hours. After that, put it in the fridge to prevent bacterial growth.
- Cucumbers, citrus fruits, melons, and mint flavour water almost immediately. Apples, cinnamon, fresh ginger root, and rosemary need an overnight soak in the fridge.
- Melons and sliced strawberries start looking waterlogged after a few hours; citrus and whole berries look pretty good even after hours in the fridge.
- After 4 hours, unpeeled citrus can make water taste bitter. To make a big jug of infused water for a party, peel the citrus before soaking. Or you can soak it unpeeled for 4 hours, remove it, and add fresh slices for looks. (And keep that water icy cold for food safety.)
- If you don't drink the water within 24 hours, strain out the solids and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- To keep sipping all day long, refill your infused water container when it's half full. It will be weaker than your first drink, but still flavorful.
More Ideas for Infused Water
- Cucumber + lime + strawberry + mint
- Lemon + raspberry + rosemary
- Orange + blueberry + basil
- Lime + ginger root + basil
- Watermelon + honeydew + mint
- Cucumber + mint + jalapeno
- Lemon + thyme
- Orange + hibiscus + star anise
- Orange + cinnamon + cardamom + cloves
- Pear + fennel
The bottle itself is cylindrical. Stretched. The surface is matte translucent. Cover in silver color. Checked, the water does not leak. You can safely put in a bag. The neck is wide. On top of the lid there is a loop. Convenient to carry I liked this bottle, because it's not ordinary. From below there is a tank for juice and fruit. The lower part is transparent, it's like a glass. Then we see the nozzle-squeeze for citrus. By the way, it can be used not only for this bottle. We put on a glass and squeeze the juice. Since this squeeze has holes, it still works as a strainer. Bottle volume 650 ml. She's big too. Traditionally, I compare with my hand. Height-25cm, diameter snizu-6. 5 cm Great bottle and great purchase. You can carry water with you. And you can add berries, lemon, orange every day. And even pour compote and berries will remain from below and will not get hit!